Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Benghazi Hearings

At the Benghazi hearings today on Capitol Hill, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton asked,"What difference does it make" how all of this happened? Should we ask Ambassador Stevens what difference it made? Oh wait... He's dead. What about Woods, Doherty, or Smith? Oh hell, they're dead, too. Well that's inconvenient, because I bet every dime in my bank account THEY could make the case that it made every bit of difference. Every minute that she and Barack Obama sat and did nothing while those men waited for help that never came...well I believe they would say it made a difference...and not a positive one. What about those left behind, the family and loved ones of the Benghazi 4? I bet it makes a hell of a lot of difference that their sons, their husbands, their dads, are never coming back. And for Hillary to sit up there, so condescending, such a LIAR, and cry those crocodile tears, those FAKE ASS tears-I didn't think I could get more pissed off about this, but it seems I can. Also a disgrace-the senators, congressmen and press who were slobbering over her like she was AJ McCarron's girlfriend instead of treating her like the underhanded, false, snake in the grass that she is. Just gag-worthy to witness. I swear by all that is holy, I know my senator, Sen. Jeff Sessions is a Southern gentleman, but in this case I expect that if he questions her, he will treat her like an employee because she IS, and one of dubious character at that. Not to mention an employee of the American people who screwed up and good men died. How dare she dismiss this with what amounts to a "my bad"?! Well, I tell you one thing, if Zero wanted this to disappear and be swept under the rug, he picked somebody with experience. The Clintons have been making situations (and people) disappear for years. Their fatal mistake this time: technology and social media. Technology keeps an indelible record. Social media is the outlet to make sure this event, this horrible, preventable (in my opinion) tragedy, crime, travesty-is never forgotten. In the 90s, they could have glossed over it or said, "I don't remember." Not this time. Too many of us know about the lies and attempted cover-up of this, and for the sake of these good men and their sacrifice, we cannot let it go until the truth meets the harsh light of day and those who are responsible are held accountable and brought to justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment