Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Newsflash: I. Do.Not.Care.
OK, I am just going to be straight up honest with you. Although there are some people I'd prefer Mitt Romney to pick over others when it comes to a vice presidential running mate, unless he picks Satan, Ahmadinejad or Ayman Al-Zawahiri, I'm voting for him. (wait...I think those are the same people...but I digress.) Seriously, if you think for one damn minute I'm drawing that connecting line on the ballot for The One, you are even more certifiable than that dude who shot up the movie theater recently in Colorado. (he gets no name-love from me to be found on Google, sorry...) So all these people pitching a fit about Chris Christie, or General Petraeus, Allen West or Marco Rubio or whoever the potential candidate of the week is and whether they're good or bad for the ticket...while I may prefer one or two over the others, in the end it doesn't matter. If he works to repeal Obamacare, if he treats our military with the respect they deserve and doesn't cut the defense budget in a time of war, if he doesn't treat our Constitution like scrap paper he can shred at will, if he doesn't bow to our enemies and make enemies of our friends-I'm all for him. Some issues (in the opinion I'm still entitled to unless buttface wins in November or Jesus comes back) fall under states' rights and while I have my own opinion of how I'd like things to be, I don't think the federal government should be involved in any way. If he respects that, I'm good. Therefore, all y'all posting that crap on Twitter, tearing down this potential candidate or that one as a running mate, I'm the kid with my fingers in my ears going "lalalalala can't hear you," til November 6th. Why? Because I'm focused on winning. And let's face it. If Bozo won with Joe "Gaffe-tastic" Biden, then for the love of all that's good and right, Mitt Romney could win with just about ANYBODY. So suck it up, kiddies. Eyes on the prize. Hush up that bickering and infighting- don't make me stop this car...you know I will. :) Mitt and Anybody As Long As It's Not Satan, Zawahiri or Ahmadinejad 2012!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment