Yeah, I think for the last couple of months, that has been the operative phrase pretty much daily. Just when you think you've heard it all, seen it all, you get hit upside the head with something even worse. Case in point, Big Zero's decision to release these photos of detainees at Gitmo who have been interrogated. In other words, these SOB's might have a scratch or two on them, and the pictures are going to be plastered on the front pages of every newspaper around the world.
I'd like to be clear on two major points here. One-I don't give a flying rat's A** what happens to these people, as they are not in Gitmo because of a speeding ticket or jaywalking. They were picked up on a battlefield somewhere and they were aiming guns at our troops. You want to smack them around a little bit? Please be my guest. I am living vicariously through anyone who is doing the smacking. Two-I REALLY don't give a flying rat's a** what other countries think of us. When they pay my taxes, my mortgage and my bills, then I might give them a say. In the meantime, they can all sit the hell down and shut the hell up, and try running their own countries while keeping their noses out of our business. That being said, I DO care how this affects our troops, especially when we are in the process of fighting and winning a war, and I don't want our guys to be in more danger than they already are. It makes their job MUCH harder. I would much rather have them concentrating on the important job of winning, and kicking some terrorist a**.
SO...then we have the Big Zero who decides to pull this crap, and what more momentous time than Memorial Day weekend to release these photos and paint a nice big bullseye on our troops' backs. "Dear Troops, Hope you enjoy the pictures. Try to stay alive out there. Or not, makes no difference to me. Love, Obama." If anybody thinks this is a coincidence, you are in serious need of some help. To the rear and out of the way! It's time to stand up and be counted. I know whose side I'm on, and it ain't Zero's. Cowardly, inept presidents who have tried to weaken our national defense come into office and then leave...but our military has been there for over 200 years making sure we survive as a country. I'll stick with the winners. You know, the ones with some class and dignity.
Pray for our troops-they need it now more than ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment