Wednesday, August 28, 2013

This is just LOW.

I have had enough of this pandering to a specific race. I am tired of all the kow-towing because someone might be accused of racism. The latest outrage (and I think it's because they are a bunch of pansy-assed cowards, believing they can avoid a race war by blaming a deceased white victim instead of the black perpetrators who killed him) is the Spokane police department, who are saying Delbert Belton was, in essence, killed because he fought back against his two attackers. Never mind that HE was in his late 80's and the TWO attackers were teenagers who were about young enough to be his great grandchildren!  Never mind that he was unarmed. Never mind that this is America where we have a right to fight for our own lives if they are threatened. I generally support the police-my own brother is a cop in Big D. But this time, NO. HELL NO. Spokane police, SHAME on you for such an insensitive, utterly asinine statement. How DARE you?! You weren't there. How do you know those guys wouldn't still have killed him even if he had not fought back? They would have because they are EVIL. It exists as sure as I sit here, and was manifested that awful night in the form of two low-life cowardly boys who wouldn't know decency or honor if it bit them on the ass. I tell you one thing-this makes me incredibly HAPPY not to live in a place where you can't count on the police there to take your side if you are in a life or death struggle. I dare them to have Mr. Belton's family stand right in front of them and then repeat what they said to their faces. This just makes me mad all over. I cannot for the life of me imagine ANY police around here saying that. It's just classless and incredibly tacky, and NOT something that would be received well AT ALL in this area. It boggles the mind that people are not camped out at that precinct's doorstep, complaining like hell right now! Delbert Belton deserved better. I sincerely hope, at least, that justice is quickly served.

No comments:

Post a Comment