What really made me angry, though...was when Greta asked Jennifer if they were close to catching the killers. Jennifer couldn't hold back a snort of disgust because of what she said next: sources said they have had EYES ON TARGETS FOR MONTHS! But the PEOPLE IN CHARGE can't seem to decide what to do with them, so NOTHING has been done! At this point, I all but hollered at the tv (like they could hear me, I know) "WTF? Can't decide?! What's to decide? PUT A BULLET BETWEEN THOSE MF'ER'S EYES!" (I try to control my use of profanity but when something this INSANELY asinine happens...I can't hold back anymore. Luckily my son was asleep.) So what this translates to...is somewhere in Libya or wherever these rat bastards are at now, some of our covert ops guys or SEALs have been tracking them like hounds...they call back here to get approval to capture or take these sob's out...and the "people in charge" basically said, "Well...um...I..I..I...let me be clear....stand down." Really, America?! Really, Obama voters? THIS IS WHO YOU VOTED TO LEAD? Because he f'n SUCKS. Glen Doherty DIED because of him. Glen Doherty who had more character and honor in his little finger than that whole administration has pooled together...he DIED because THE ONE couldn't make a f'n decision and STILL can't. It ain't difficult! SHOOT THEM DEAD. They killed our guys! They violated our ambassador! What is the dilemma here? That's the next question I want answered.
If you get a chance to watch the video clips they played of Glen, I hope you will. Never will you think of him again as "just a name," if you ever did. As Americans, we cannot let this go. These four men cannot be forgotten and we have got to get someone in there who will take care of business and give our guys the green light to rid the earth of the scum who killed our people. We deserve answers and action!!! Glen Doherty, Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Christopher Stevens deserve the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment