Thursday, March 7, 2013

For the record, I'd rather be Lucy.

Been having some trouble writing lately. Sometimes your mind gets so full of ideas and worries and thoughts that you can't separate them enough to write about just one. And some things you can't write about because they're too personal to share with the general public. That's how things have been lately with me. Added to that: feeling like Charlie Brown when Lucy pulls the football away and you have, in a nutshell, my life lately. Not of much consequence to anyone but myself so I try not to bore y'all to death with the details. Trying to get things straightened out and figured out so that I can finish the four or five drafts of posts that I have saved to go back to when I can get my thoughts together. I do sincerely apologize for the delay! Someday, if I'm ever given a choice, I'd like to be Lucy rather than Charlie Brown in the Peanuts cartoon of life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment