Thursday, August 20, 2009
Yes, I am "Old Testament."
Someone I have known for many years likes to call me "Old Testament." In other words, "an eye for an eye." Show no mercy. Weakness is evil. I wasn't offended-it's true. So, knowing that about me, you won't be surprised to learn that today, as I watched Abdel Baset al-Megrahi board that plane leaving Scotland for Libya, I wanted someone to shoot him dead. (For those who don't know, that's the piece of shyte that was convicted of bombing PanAm flight 103, which subsequently broke up and crashed over Lockerbie, Scotland back in 1988, killing 270 people.) I was hoping someone from our side was going to man up and do it. Apparently, he was released because he has served 20 years and now has terminal prostate cancer and is not considered "a threat" to anyone anymore. I don't buy that. Unless and until he's 6 feet under and rotting in hell, I consider him a threat. If he can still communicate, he can be some sort of sick inspiration to jihadists everywhere. No, that rat bastard should have stayed in prison. And I know as a Christian, I should at least TRY to dredge up some sort of sympathy that he's dying of cancer....but I just can't. It's like I told one of my friends today. Here in the South, we call what's happened to him a case of "God'll get you." Today, I was hoping God would act through someone here on earth and get rid of that piece of crap once and for all. The worst part was watching when that plane landed in Libya and you knew nothing bad was going to happen to him now...people were waiting there to cheer his return, including Moammar Qadafi. Fabulous. Ghetto fabulous. Welcome to the years of Obama, where instead of action, all we'll get is, "We heartily condemn this action!" In other words, "Spanky hand, Pan Am bomber...now go to your room in Libya." Woooooo...Moammar's skeered of us now...I remember the good old days...Reagan sent jets to bomb Libya and Qadafi's family was blown to hell...you didn't hear much out of his ass for a few years after that. Then after 9/11 when President Bush let the Taliban have it and our envoys basically told Qadafi that he would be on the shyte list and we'd send some precision bombs to his neighborhood if he didn't turn over the weapons he had, what did he do? Let's see if I remember this correctly...oh YEAH! That's right, he turned them over. Because he didn't want to be NEXT. Remember that thing I have about weakness being evil? This administration just SCREAMS weakness. And this is the result. Terrorists being released. It's only the beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment