
This is what BULLS**T looks like. Yes, that is our "fearless leader," bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia. I am presently thinking of putting words into print that would make a sailor blush with shame. Newsflash for the Big ZERO-WE DO NOT BOW TO SAUDI ARABIA'S KING OR ANY OTHER LEADER! We are a sovereign nation who owes him no fealty-hell, we don't even get 1/5 of our oil from their ass anymore, so OH H*LL NO! His ass makes the most inviting target for my size 8 shoe about now. I would so love to have been behind him right then. MY PRESIDENT, a REAL president, would never act like THIS, like a lackey, a stooge, an ass-kisser, a doormat...shall I go on? He is not MY president-he might be "the" president, but he shows absolutely no inclination to think it's even an honor anymore to be elected. Somewhere Thomas Jefferson and John Adams and Patrick Henry are throwing up. He spends his European vacation from reality trashing our country to any and all who would listen, stabbing us in the back like we're too stupid to watch the news and even see what he's saying, apologizing for "arrogance." The only arrogance on display was HIS. Love of country is not arrogance, Big ZERO. It's called PATRIOTISM. Why don't you show a little class when you go visiting the neighbors instead of showing your ass? Oh wait...he's from the Chicago political machine...they don't know what class is...silly me, what was I thinking? I think I am going to send a letter for the newspapers to publish in several large European cities that says, "Dear Europe, regarding the Big Zero and his stupid speeches and embarrassing actions whilst over in your lovely countries, I apologize. But that's ALL I'm apologizing for because I'm an American and I don't think I have to apologize for loving my country, just as I wouldn't dream of asking you to apologize for loving yours. Don't worry-in a few years, all will be back to normal and if some other piss ant country is bothering you, we'll be able to help you. Until then, you people are on your own because if you think the Messiah is going to help you when he's got better things to do (like socializing our country), you have another think coming."
All I can think of is our poor allies-the Czech Republic, Georgia (the country,not the state), Israel and other small countries who will have to fight for their very lives, because God know "The One" is not going to lift a smarmy finger to help them. I fear for us too, but we have strong people who would rise up and we have the arms and the means to beat people back if need be. But what about Israel, surrounded by hostile nations, very few friends in the world? Finally, a strong leader comes back into power, Benjamin Netanyahu...what is in store for him but trouble? And what ally will come to his aid? I used to be able to say with great confidence that WE would. I can't say that anymore. The One will throw Israel under the bus. Write it down. Poor Georgia, trying to keep the Russian Bear at bay-who will help them? Who will stand up and say HELL NO to Putin? (and make no mistake, he's running that country, not his puppet.) It should be us-but when Russia invaded Ossetia, Obama was too busy wowing the sheeple and making the chicks faint at campaign speeches to notice. When finally asked about it, he said he thought GEORGIA should show restraint! WHAT THE H*LL!
You people out there who want us to be isolationists-I must disagree with you loudly. That might have worked before phones, the internet, trading, etc. It is an obsolete notion now. It is what North Korea has become, and I don't know about you, but I don't want to be North Korea. (ugly clothes, bad food, communism) You say we can't be the world's policeman. What you forget is that what comes around, goes around. As a human being, can you truly sit by and watch the people of places like Georgia and Israel be killed in the hundreds and thousands? Can you watch news coverage of little girls in Afghanistan being beaten by those "moderate Taliban?" (that has GOT to be the biggest oxymoron EVER.) What about a dictator starving certain segments of the population because of their religion? Because they're women? Because they're non-Muslim? Because they're Christian or Hindu or Buddhist? Or just because they don't want that many people living? After all, people eat. And more people eat more food, which costs money. At what point do you stop being a complainer and start being a human with some feelings? If we had been isolationists during World War II, we'd be speaking German right now, or Japanese, and not willingly. When did it become unfashionable to stand up for the weak and oppressed? To be the beacon of freedom for those who STILL want to come HERE? Even with all our problems? Decency, my friends, NEVER goes out of style. It's GOOD to be the GOOD GUYS-and we, AMERICA, we ARE the GOOD GUYS. Even if our current administration doesn't think so. We KNOW we are. Don't let the bastards drag you down!
And whatever you do, NEVER apologize for being a citizen of the GREATEST country on earth! God gave us the gift of this country and of freedom-are you going to cast aside His gift for the sake of political correctness or because you think it might win you some brownie points? Pride for the sake of pride is a sin, but pride in your country is NEVER wrong!

No comments:
Post a Comment