I wondered if I should even do a blog because I don't know if people really cared about what I wanted to say. :) Whenever I'd write posts for Facebook, I pictured my friends sitting there reading it, saying, "Why in the world is Kelli writing all this? And do I care?" :) Usually I get a little feedback which tells me I do have a few readers. Sometimes my sense of humor doesn't translate well to the words on the computer...or maybe it's just that I crack only MYSELF up... :)
Anyway, I have always loved to write, even if no one else ever read it. I was never able to write a complete story though-mostly because I'd get writer's block about halfway through or thought it started sounding stupid. But blogs don't seem to be a problem, maybe because I can make them as long or as short as I want.
And so, without further rambling...I give you...my first blog on Google. If you're reading this, it's because I invited you. I personally don't like the idea of some nutjob out there that doesn't even know me reading about my life and giving his 2 cents worth. No thanks. This is for friends. Because whether old friends or new, I know you're not a nutjob. :) (well, from what I can tell so far...)
I was actually going to entitle this blog "What REALLY chaps my ass" but that's not very ladylike, so that's my subtitle. You will all have to remember it-there's a test later. :)
What REALLY made me mad this week was reading about that POS John Murtha, D-Pennsylvania, who was awarded the Distinguished Public Service award by the Secretary of the Navy. I saw it on Fox News and was at work at the time, so I couldn't throw anything at his picture on the screen. I want to start by saying WHAT?????? HE GOT THE WHAT??? You have got to be kidding me! He stood up in PUBLIC and SLANDERED our MARINES! He got his sorry ass in front of cameras and said that for actions in Haditha, Iraq, they were "cold blooded killers." Called them murderers!!! Multiple times, as a matter of fact! And then, even when the truth came to light, he NEVER apologized, never said he was wrong, never said, "I'm sorry for impugning your honor." The award was for his "devotion" to the Marines and sailors of the U.S. DEVOTION?? If that's devotion, give me apathy, thank you very much. Our guys don't need his kind of "devotion." I'm telling you right now, if Chesty Puller was alive, he would SO kick John Murtha's ass. That he had the GALL to accept the award in itself is a travesty. HOW DARE HE. And how DARE the SecNav??? This is COMPLETELY unacceptable! I have already written the SecNav and voiced my EXTREME displeasure. (for whatever good it will do, but it made me feel better.)
OK-my blood pressure, which is usually really good, is going to go up if I keep talking about stupid John Murtha...I'll roast him some more later.
So there it is, my first blog on here. Hopefully not too boring... :) I plan to get better at this as time goes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment