Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The "Brain Trust" Picture

I was watching that show "Black Ops" on the Military Channel the other day and they were doing an episode on the mission to kill Bin Laden. And every show these days that has to do with that raid always shows that one picture of the Obama administration "war room." (I know, I know, try to hold the snort laughs til the end of my paragraph, please...it's hard, I know.) They all have that intense, "couldn't drive a ten-penny nail up my ass with a sledgehammer" look on their faces. So I want to know, am I the only one who, when seeing that picture which includes Obama, Biden and Hillary, thinks "Well now, THERE'S a brain trust if there ever was one!" Just wondered. That really is all I had to say tonight-I've been thinking about that for a while and had to ask. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment