Monday, September 17, 2012

Proof That Exhibiting Weakness Encourages Evil

**WARNING: Some language in this post. I was pretty mad when I wrote it earlier. Still am. Not sorry.**

It's taken a while, but y'all knew I'd have something to say about the terrorist attack in Libya last week. And YES it was a TERRORIST ATTACK,  not a protest. You don't bring RPG's to a damn protest. Anyway, I couldn't bring myself to write about it before now because when I think about it, I feel physically ill. I'm not by nature a violent person, but the absolute anger that I feel when I do think about it...I could do it. I could kill for what those animals did to our guys in Libya. I still can't talk about it to others or I cry-tears not of fright or despair but of anger. Anger that I cannot be the one to punish those bastards.  When I read what was done to them, saw the pictures of the bloody handprints on the walls of the consulate-they were DRAGGED...fighting to the last...to their deaths. Dear God. The horror the ambassador-unarmed, not used to fighting-endured before mercifully dying....Yes. I could do it. "Religion of peace," my ASS. We need to turn places like that into glass parking lots and raise an American flag over them, DARING anyone else to make a PEEP. NO QUARTER!  And our impotent, utterly USELESS administration...they say it's not about us being Americans, it's about a YouTube video hardly anyone had seen. What. The. HELL. It is NOT about a movie. This was NOT a protest. It was PLANNED and most likely for MONTHS. The host country warned our administration about the VERY real possibility that this was happening TWO DAYS before it happened! Everyone there KNEW! And Bobo goes to VEGAS?! If it's true he knew, then he LET THEM DIE!  Their blood is on his hands, his and Hillary's.  And don't think for one second-rat bastards-that I will let this go. They did not rush extra security there to aid them; they didn't even TRY. Good men died for NOTHING. We cannot let this go-for them, if for no other reason. We have to get this disaster out of the people's house this election. National security and the security of our citizens abroad is non-existent with him in charge. How many more have to die before people wake up and see what he's done?

No comments:

Post a Comment